Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Forever New Haul/Shopping Spree

These are some of the accessories I bought when I visited Forever New store back in July (The huge Mid-season Sale)  Forever New is definitely my favourite store. The clothing and accessories are pretty & feminime. I always shop at forever new.



 The Ring is one of my fave. I don't own anything like this. It's big, pretty, pink and has roses and diamonds



 When I saw this cute knit bolero I was immediately in love with it! I don't own anything this unique~
 I think the pastel light colours are just so pretty and perfect for Spring/Summer
 The flowers are so pretty and delicate. I love how each flower has pearls.

Nearly everything I bought is pink.. which reminds me of this Blair Outfit I just posted-

No comments:

Post a Comment