Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Favourite AMA Celeb style

American Music Awards was held recently. Here are my favourite celeb outfits:

 Miley Cyrus wore this stunning Marchesa dress paired with Christian Louboutin heels. I've been impressed lately by her red carpet style with the D&G dress she wore to EMA here. The dress flatters her body and suits Miley well. What I love about it is the long train and the huge Bow back detail.
I loved this pretty strapless pink dress on Katy Perry. love all those delicate pretty petals on her dress.
Whitney Port looked very elegant in this lovely plum coloured one shoulder dress.

2 comments:

  1. oh goodnesss...I like Miley's dress, but i don't really like her or her music (sorry, im too old for that generation!) hehehe
    WHitney Port looks classy and timeless - it's a great look on her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, yeah. But I really like her dress/look here which is an improvement to her normal style =P

    I love Whitney's elegant look too!

    ReplyDelete