Monday, November 29, 2010

Favourite Celeb Styles of the Week

This week there had been a lot of different celeb red carpet looks that I just loved.Here are some of my favourites:
Jessica wore this beautiful Rachel Comey Spring 2011 dress to the CNN Heroes event. She looked effortlessly chic and elegant. She paired the dress with a gold clutch and nude Christian Louboutin heels and wore a chunky green necklace that gives more edge to the dress.
Emmy Rossum always has such grace and beauty. I always like her red carpet choices. This one shoulder dress by Lela Rose Fall 2010 is very elegant and romantic. I am always a fan of one shoulder dresses. I like the bold accessories such as the clutch and cuff which gives her dress a Grecian look.
Kate Bosworth was at the premier of Warrior's Way in Seoul Korea Nov 22. She wore this adorable Chloe dress and paired it with Turquoise heels. I like how the Turquoise heels add some brightness to the beige/white dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment