Thursday, June 7, 2012

Celeb Style: Emma Stone

Emma Stone looked absolutely stunning in this gorgeous gold and black lace dress by Bottega Veneta at the MTV awards last year.
I am in LOVE with this lace dress. It's absolutely perfect on Emma. The colours match her auburn hair. I love how she paired the dress with an orange clutch and shoes.
.
Her make up is done very pretty
Emma Stone at the 'Help' premiere last year in a Chanel dress. She looked ever so pretty in pink dressed from head to toe. I thought she looked amazing here!
 At the golden globes in a plum/maroon Lanvin gown. She again, looks perfect.
At the Met 2012 in Lanvin dress.
 And recently, at the 2012 MTV awards. She looks absolutely amazing. Her shoes are gorgeous.

I think Emma Stone has such great beauty and style, and every red carpet look she has so far fails to disappoint me. I would definitely dress like Emma Stone if I had the chance to!

No comments:

Post a Comment