Monday, June 4, 2012

Style Refletion

It's been nearly two years since i started this blog. I feel that my fashion style since then, has involved and developed into a more sophisticated style. I was much younger back then, and looking back at my style and blog, I can see how my style has evolved.

I have updated my blog with a new look.
I haven't been posting for awhile and lost interest in posting, but looking back at my blog, I can see the fun i used to have posting.

I started this blog to post my fashion interests and share my style. I don't expect to get followers because this blog is mainly for me only. I love looking back at my blog- it's a place where I can share and collect my fashion interests.

"A girl should be two things. Classy and Fabulous!" Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment