Monday, June 4, 2012

Shopping Adverture: Purchses: Tony Bianco Shoes

Tony Bianco shoes is definitely one of my favourite shoe brands. Their shoes are always so comfortable- even the sky high heels.. It is made with excellent quality (Leather) and lasts. I've always been a big fan of Tony Bianco shoes. Yesterday (June 3) I went to visit their massive warehouse sale held in Melbourne. Had to wait in line for so long.. so many other shoe shopaholics... When I finally got inside, I couldn't find any shoes I wanted in my size! I was disappointed. The shoes were up to 80% off and were great bargains, but there was none in my size.. I have such small feet.

Afterwards, I went to another Tony Bianco direct factory outlet in Spencer St= My favourite shopping station. I bought home two great pairs of heels on reduced price, with a further 30% off so I was a happy camper.
I've been wanting these pair of heels ever since it was released a few months ago.I first saw it on the Tony Bianco website, then saw fellow bloggers sporting the shoes. I love how it has an extra gold platform to give the classic shape some glam~ When I got to the store, I couldn't find any pairs left. I showed the sales assistant a photo of the 'Sandford' heels, and she quickly searched for it. She went to the back of the store, and I stood waiting for her, hoping that they had my size. To be honest, I thought there would be none. She came back with a pair- the last one! and in the colour 'Coyote.' I initially wanted this nude colour, but then I started wanting the navy suede. Now I'm glad that it was nude, because it goes with everything~
This pair is very classy, elegant and lady like and when worn makes your legs go on forever... 

I came across these heels and they were just too cute! They are called 'Fairway' and I like the quirky shaped heel. The colour is gorgeous- red suede. They also had a baby pink suede which I also quite liked but I settled on red because the colour stands out and is more bolder. I own a lot of heels in nude/cream colour so red is a nice change.





No comments:

Post a Comment